Saturday, October 2, 2010

[Music] Here I Am To Worship

I want to write regularly the song of CCM(contemporary christian music) that I like and listen. So I give you a introduction of this song.

* Title : Here I Am To Worship
* Lyrics :
Light of the world, you stepped down into darkness opened my eyes let me see.
Beauty that made this heart adore you.
Hope of a life spent with you.
Here I am to worship.
Here I am to bow down.
Here I am to say that you're my God.
You're altogether lovely.
Altogether worthy, altogether wonderful to me.
(source by http://www.ccmlove.com/)

* Feeling : This song is very silently and give awe and repect. The people who go to the church sing when before worship usually because this song is 'worship song'. I like that listen the song when I want to do meditation. I would listen to the song today.

No comments:

Post a Comment