Friday, October 8, 2010

[Think] Communication way 1

I recieved the question.
"What do you think about face to face communication is better than anyother types of communication such as e-mail, letter, telephone?"
I want to write the answer of   the question.

     I think that face to face communication is better than anyother types of communication such as e-mail, letter, and telephone. The communication include verbal expression and a gesture, we can use the way to expression at face to face communication. Also, we can not only understand a purpose of talking person but also go to the other side of communication.
     The reason that I prefer face to face communication is like this. I want to write one reason today.
First, we can communicate effectively. When I talk with my friends, I say words and take a gesture. For example, I take a happy face while I talk happy story so my friends understand my story very well.

To be continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment