Wednesday, September 15, 2010

[News] Appointment for professor

I saw this news and more had a shock than I thought. I want to post up this news article.


This chart show 'the professor graduated oneself's school by university'. This article suggest like this.

"Many universities such as Seoul University, Yonsei University, Korea University tend to appointment a professor graduated oneself's school. Now, The Official Appointment Regulations regulate the number of people to graduate the other shool above a third. But there is no restrict regulation so almost university disregard."

I have saw such as this attending university. There are professors that they graduated university of themself. I think this situation is very usal but I don't think that such a thing's numerial is above regulation. The number of chart is too much figure. I wish expand an opportunity of becoming professor.

* source link : http://news.khan.co.kr/kh_news/khan_art_view.html?artid=201009142212165&code=940401

No comments:

Post a Comment