Wednesday, September 8, 2010

[Friends] My boyfriend

 I want to introduce my boyfriend.

He’s name is ‘Gu Won’ and means ‘salvation’. He's name is made by his mom who is christian.
He is 32 years old. I'm more young than he as 7 years.

He works in the NGO 'Goodneighbors'. He send too much hard time in his work because he have many things had to. ('NGO' is non-governmental organization.)



He is very very tall. He's height is 190cm so I love him, because I like taller. He isn't hansome but he is manly. In addition he looks young for his age. Everyone say to him "Wow~ you have a baby face!"

I like his honest and caring. He always think about me and considerate our meeting. He is detail-oriented and neat. I have never seen that his around was dirty.



We met 1 year 8 month ago. Now, we prepare our 'wedding'. We love now and for ever. I love him.

2 comments: