Tuesday, September 14, 2010

[Think] Being alone

If I should choose to be alone or to be with friends, I'll choose being alone. The reason is that I can get many things when I'm alone.
First of all, the time alone give me the time that I can think past, present, future. I like thihking about me. Beacause I know me better through the time.
In addition, I can have a freedom of choice. When I'm with friend, I tend to follow friend's opinion. This is not that I don't like it. I can just have a chace of choice and enjoy it.
Also, I can hear my voice of inside. So I don't be swayed by many people.
This time makes me more mature so I'll have a plan that I send this time alone.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I like to be alone, too. Because I can do many things. And I don't have to worry about other's thoughts and feelings.
    But I love to be with yours. Because You&JA make me feel better. And When we are doing together, We could many things than When I alone.

    ReplyDelete