Saturday, September 18, 2010

[Movie] Inception



'Inception' is my style movie. I heard good comment of the movie through my friends. After heard the movie, I tried to watch it but I didn't go to theater. When I watched the movie in a little while, I shouted "That's the movie!!"

I like a thriller and drama. I feel enjoy when I watch a movie with a complex situation. I'm interested in solution and mystery of situation. 'Inception' is very interesting movie. Movie story is like this.

'Inception' means inputting information in one's thinking. Cobb is not only thinking guard but also thief of thinking. By accident event Cobb is wanted and received from major company that want to do 'Inception' to competition company. Cobb orgarnize the team for 'Inception'.

The movie is a little difficult but it is this movie has interesting. Being Analysis the movie when watch it, you fall in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment