Friday, September 17, 2010

[Life] My Chuseok Plan

Chuseok is Korean tradition holiday and our most important holiday. At this year, Chuseok is a long holiday September 21, 22, 23. I don't attend school on Monday so I have a straight holiday from sep 18 to 23. So I planed what to do this holiday. And I decided to have LASEK operation today.
LASEK means Laser Epithelial eratomileusis (Naver term dictionary). People who can't receive operation because Retinal Detachment thickness is very thin have LASEK operation.
I'll have operation first with my life so I'm very scared. Specially, I'm worried about the operation because I have sensitive eyes. Besides, I heard there is many ache after operation. I'm very frighten but I'll put up with inconveniences. Why? I want to see the world cleanly.

No comments:

Post a Comment