Friday, September 10, 2010

[Movie] 아저씨 (A Gentleman)



I want to talk about a movie '아저씨(A Gentleman)' that I watched.

Main story is like this.
Tae-Sik was personnel agent and lost his wife because of an accident. Now, he works pawnshop. He make a friend So-Mi who is a child uncared-for her mom. One day, So-Mi disappeared. So Tae-Sik search So-Mi and find her.

In my opinion, this movie is very stimulative. Some people said, "Oh~ It's so interesting! Won-Bin(Tae-Sik) is very hansome so I can feel love." Absolutely, Won-Bin is very very hansome, wonderful, and nice guy. But movie wasn't nice. Tae-Sik killed many people. There is too much violence in the movie. So I almost cried. Anyway, I don't say to you to watch the movie.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't watch that movie but I heared that Won-Bin is really nice.
    I hate violence movie too. I love Comic movie.
    Anyway.. I think Won-Bin is so hansome that almost of women want see that movie..kk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost cried,too. Movie is so so so so violent.

    ReplyDelete